Grab a friend and sign up today to reserve your spot!
2860 Showplace Dr #126, Naperville, IL 60564
KidStrong Camp is for ages 4 to 9 years old. A KidStrong membership is not required, and all kids must be potty trained to attend.
From 9:00AM until 2:30PM
DATES + PRICING
- June 5 - June 9, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Confidence + Leadership Session
- June 12 - June 16, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Superhero Session
- June 19 - June 23, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Ninja Session
- June 26 - June 30, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Confidence + Leadership Session
- July 5 - July 7, 2023 ($180) - THEME: Superhero Session
- July 10 - July 14, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Ninja Session
- July 17 - July 21, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Confidence + Leadership Session
- July 24 - July 28, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Superhero Session
- July 31 - August 4, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Ninja Session
- August 7 - August 11, 2023 ($300) - THEME: Confidence + Leadership Session
*Tuition is non-refundable, but may be transferred to a future date as space allows.
When school is out, KidStrong Camp is in!
Curriculum includes activities to enhance your child’s character, physical and brain development along age-specific milestones.
Your child will have a blast while learning with their peers and getting tons of physical activity. We’ll be reinforcing important skills like confidence, teamwork, physical fitness, social skills, good sportsmanship, and more!
A day at KidStrong Camp includes:
- Opening Day Ceremony - first 15 minutes of first day of camp week (Parents welcome!)
- KidStrong Class Camp Edition
- Snack Time & Lunch
- Build your own obstacle/course + Floor is Lava
- STEM Projects & Games
- Cool Down/Daily Award Recognition & MORE
- Closing Day Ceremony - last 15 minutes of last day of camp week (Parents welcome!)
Each session is led by two KidStrong coaches who are professional, experienced, highly-trained coaches who have a passion for child development and education.
KIDSTRONG CAMP ESSENTIALS
- Water bottle (must be pre-filled)
- Snack and lunch for all kids, labeled and sealed in a ziplock bag or lunchbox*
- Kids should dress comfortably in clothes that allow them to move easily and freely. A portion of each session will be spent on the KidStrong floor, where children will be barefoot.
For questions about KidStrong Camp, please reach out to your Center Director via phone, email or text.
Confidence + Leadership Session
During Superhero Week at KidStrong, we’re going to be working on all things HERO, like leaping over buildings, knocking down walls, and working together as a super team. We’ll also be working on superhero related projects and kids are encouraged to wear their favorite superhero gear (Jedis are superheroes, too) throughout the week. There might be some superhero-related entertainment as well if we can talk a superhero into flying by the center.
Everyone wants to be a NINJA!! Working on our ninja skills like climbing, jumping, hanging, climbing ropes, and everyone’s favorite - obstacle courses! We’ll also be focused on problem-solving and team-building through various challenging courses. Be ready for your kid to develop some serious ninja skills this week, so backyards beware. PARKOUR!
We have 20 spots available, first come first serve.
Limited spots available. Small-group training.