Grab a friend and sign up today to reserve your spot!
314 S Ridge Ave Middletown, DE 19709
KidStrong Camp is for ages 4 to 9 years old. A KidStrong membership is not required, and all kids must be potty trained to attend.
From 9:00AM until 2:30PM
DATES + PRICING
- November 3, 2023 ($60)
- November 10, 2023 ($60)
- November 20 - November 22, 2023 ($180)
- November 24, 2023 ($60)
- December 22, 2023 ($60)
- December 26 - December 29, 2023 ($240)
- March 29, 2024 ($60)
- April 1 - April 5, 2024 ($300)
- April 23, 2024 ($60)
- May 24, 2024 ($60)
*Tuition is non-refundable, but may be transferred to a future date as space allows.
When school is out, KidStrong Camp is in!
Curriculum includes activities to enhance your child’s character, physical and brain development along age-specific milestones.
Your child will have a blast while learning with their peers and getting tons of physical activity. We’ll be reinforcing important skills like confidence, teamwork, physical fitness, social skills, good sportsmanship, and more!
A day at KidStrong Camp includes:
- KidStrong Class Camp Edition
- Snack & Lunch Time
- Build your own obstacle/course + Floor is Lava
- STEAM Projects & Games
- Cool Down/Daily Award Recognition & MORE
- Closing Day Ceremony - last 15 minutes of last day of camp week (Parents welcome!)
Each session is led by two KidStrong coaches who are professional, experienced, highly-trained coaches who have a passion for child development and education.
KIDSTRONG CAMP ESSENTIALS
- Water bottle (must be pre-filled)
- Snack and lunch for all kids, labeled and sealed in a ziplock bag or lunchbox*
- Kids should dress comfortably in clothes that allow them to move easily and freely. A portion of each session will be spent on the KidStrong floor, where children will be barefoot.
For questions about KidStrong Camp, please reach out to your Center Director via phone, email or text.
We have 20 spots available, first come first serve.
Limited spots available. Small-group training.